School Uniform Rules
- Tops should be white – can be shirt or polo shirt.
- Bottoms should be grey – can be trousers, shorts, knee length skirt or dress.
- Jumpers/Cardigans should be plain red.
- Socks/Tights should be red, black, white or grey.
- Shoes should be black. They must be flat shoes.
- Jewelry – watches and single stud earrings only (must be removed for P.E)
- Makeup and nail varnish is not to be worn.
- P.E kits should include black or grey bottoms and a white t-shirt and either black sand shoes or trainers.
Purchasing School Uniform
Whilst wearing branded uniform is not compulsory, you can purchase it from our supplier Price & Buckland here.
Please note – all items of uniform and P.E kit should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.