Here at Marfleet Primary, school meals are £1.50 per day, in line with Hull City Council pricing.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Infant Free School Meals so we encourage all children in these year groups to enjoy a hot lunch for free.
Paper copies of the menu are available at the school office.
Free School Meals
You may be eligible for Free School Meals if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please click here to download the KS1 free school meals application form.
Please click here to download the KS2 free school meals application form.