The school has a Local Governing Body (LGB) which is responsible for making decisions about the running of the school. Its power is delegated from the board of Trustees of Ebor Academy Trust. for more information regarding the trustees, please see the Ebor academy Trust website.
The LGB consists of members of the local community interested in education and no formal qualifications are required as full training is given. The headteacher is automatically a member of the LGB because of their position, but cannot be the chair. Parents are welcome to join the LGB and when there are vacancies, we particularly welcome applicants with skills in managing budgets, legal work, human resources, running a business or any work connected with young people.
- Marfleet Primary School’s Local Governing Body
- Register of Business and Financial Interests 2017/18
- Register of Business Interest 2018/19
- Register of Business Interest 2020/21
- Governors Register of Business Interests 2021/22
- Link Governor Roles 2021/22
- Link Governor Roles 2022/23
- LGB Structure 2021/22