Our uniform is important to us and we know that it gives a sense of pride and belonging within the school community. We are keen to instil this in our pupils and will expect them to wear the full uniform from including full P.E. kit. I hope you will support us by ensuring that your child has only the correct uniform and by taking action if we contact you regarding a uniform concern.
Wearing school uniform is designed to make life straightforward for our children and to allow them to work easily and safely so that they can make learning their priority. We know that a high standard of uniform has a positive impact on behaviour in school and on making a calm, purposeful working environment for all children. When children are dressed in the correct school uniform, they are positive role models for their peers and present a positive and impressive image of the school in the local community.
- Tops should be white – can be shirt or polo shirt.
- Bottoms should be grey – can be trousers, shorts, knee length skirt or dress.
- Dresses can be grey or red chequered summer dresses.
- Jumpers/Cardigans should be plain red.*
- Socks/Tights should be red, black, white or grey.
- Shoes should be black. They must be flat shoes and no trainers.
- Jewellery – watches and single stud earrings only (must be removed for P.E)
- Makeup and nail varnish is not to be worn.
- Black shorts or jogging style bottoms
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black sand-shoes or trainers
Due to hygiene reasons – the expectation is that all children must wear an appropriate P.E. kit in order to take part in their weekly P.E. lesson.
Purchasing School Uniform
Whilst wearing branded uniform is not compulsory, you can purchase it from our supplier Price & Buckland here.
The school office still has some sizes in stock.
Families entitled to free-school-meals can apply for financial assistance towards their school uniform – please speak to the school office if you feel you may be eligible for this.
Please note – all items of uniform and P.E kit should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.